- £1200 ‘Personalisation Contribution’ on all Explorer models
- Low rate Tristar Finance and Personalisation Contribution for Street Cup and Street Twin
Triumph has announced a run of special offers until the end of December.
Explorer buyers are getting – in Triumph speak – a £1200 ‘Personalisation Contribution’ towards their new bike which they can spend on Triumph clothing, accessories or use towards Triumph’s branded insurance and finance packages.
In addition to £1200 contribution, Triumph has also extended its free aluminium pannier offer to all Explorer models.
Elsewhere in the range, the classic looking Street Twin and Street Cup models are now on the firm’s TriStar finance of 6.9%, while also getting their own £500 ‘Personalisation Contribution’.
Triumph is also offering free, factory-fitted Expedition Aluminium Pannier Kit on its Tiger 800 range and a finance package of 6.9%.
All offers run until 31st December and are available via Triumph dealerships nationwide. For more information, or to find your local Triumph dealership, go to: www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.