Yamaha has announced its new ‘Winter Warmer’ campaign, giving away over £1000 worth of accessories with every new Tracer 700.
Yamaha’s Tracer 700, utilises the best components from its hugely popular MT-07, and adds a protective fairing and comfortable riding position to create a practical all-round machine that’s just as capable nipping to the shops as it is crossing continents – proving you don’t necessarily need a litre plus bike to munch some miles. So, the recently announced ‘Winter Warmer’ campaign should be welcome news for anyone looking for a bike that will take them through the fast approaching colder months until the warmer weather returns.
Yamaha are giving away a £1000 package of accessories with every new Tracer 700 to make winter riding more comfortable. The package includes:
· Heated Comfort Seat – Offers added comfort on long-distance rides and during cold weather conditions
· Heated Grip Set – Ensures warm hands when riding in cold weather conditions.
· High Screen – Enhanced wind protection on long distance rides
· Sub-Cowling Kit – Enhanced the performance looks of your Tracer
· City Tank Bag – Functional and sturdy-looking tank bag with innovative quick-lock system
· 12V DC Outlet – Outlet to provide 12V DC power for additional convenience.
So if you’re looking for a capable all-rounder, and a load of FREE goodies, get yourself down to a Yamaha dealer and pick up a new Tracer 700 from £6999. The offer ends in December, so you’ve still got a bit of time to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Plus, with MiYamaha Personal Contract Purchase you can finance your new Yamaha with monthly repayments. At the end of the MiYamaha contract you can, part exchange your bike for a new Yamaha, pay the Optional Final Repayment and take ownership of your Yamaha or return the bike and not pay the Optional Final Repayment.
For more information, click HERE.
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.