Three years after Kawasaki introduced the supercharged Ninja H2 and Ninja H2R, it’s now released a new supercharged motorcycle featuring the second generation Balanced Supercharged engine; the Ninja H2 SX.
Balanced Supercharged technology has been developed entirely in-house by Kawasaki with a focus on real-world street use. Kawasaki says that the Ninja H2 SX’s 998cc liquid-cooled four-cylinder DOHC 16-valve supercharged engine offers a sensational linear power output in the low to mid-range combined with excellent fuel efficiency – better than that of the sport touring sibling Z1000SX.
The all new Ninja H2 SX has a 19-litre fuel tank and comes in two model variants: the standard Ninja H2 SX and the Ninja H2 SX SE. The SE model comes equipped with additional features including Kawasaki’s first colour TFT LCD instrument meter and lean angle sensitive LED cornering lights, plus a quick-shifter for seamless up and down gear selection, Kawasaki Launch Control Mode (KLCM) and a large screen and heated grips.
The Ninja H2 SX features and electronic rider aids and top tech including Kawasaki’s latest IMU-equipped electronics package, cruise control and Kawasaki Cornering Management Function.
Ninja H2 SX gets a highly revised Ninja H2-derived trellis frame that is equipped to carry a pillion and luggage, with a 195kg payload. Kawasaki engineers developed the new rigid chassis with a longer wheelbase and an altered steering angle for stability at high speeds.
- Ninja H2 SX – Metallic Carbon Gray / Metallic Matte Carbon Gray
- Ninja H2 SX SE – Emerald Blazed Green / Metallic Diablo Black
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.