The Neotec II will be available from January 2018 and costs; £519.99 for plain black, £549.99 for the single-colour blue, red, light silver, gunmetal grey, green and mid-grey and £599.99 for the yellow/black, grey/grey/black and white/black/red colourschemes. For more information on the Neotec II just click HERE.
Here’s what Shoei says about the helmet itself: “The sequel to 2011’s widely praised flip-up helmet, the Neotec, Shoei’s Neotec II furthers the state of the art flip up technology whilst improving on functionality and comfort. Inheriting the Neotec’s shape and purpose, the Neotec II improves in several key areas, with a more aggressive aesthetic and an option for an integrated Sena Communications bluetooth device. It also continues to push the limits of comfort and protection with the new double shield system designed to prevent any leakage and a newly designed cheek pad that has been proven to be much quieter than the previous iteration. A new locking system has been added to the helmet to make sure that the front is secured when flipped up, important as the Neotec II is the first Shoei system helmet to feature dual homologation. The original Neotec has been adopted by many riding circles both casual and professional, notably being the helmet of choice for the UK police force, and the Neotec II promises to reach the same level, and push farther still”
See the Neotec II exclusively on the Shoei helmet stand at Motorcycle live.
Shoei Neotec II Technical specification.
· Shell in AIM.
Organic fibre and multi-composite fibre in various layers for a shock-absorbent shell with optimum rigidity.
· EPS-Liner system with two densities.
Optimised protection through EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels.
· Mist-Retardant CNS-1 Pinlock System.
Easy and fast to change.
· Micro ratchet system.
Easy to handle and always perfectly adjusted.
· 360° Pivot Locking System.
Made from stainless steel.
· QSV-1 sun visor.
DIN EN1836 approved.
· 3 different outer shell constructions.
For a perfect fit and compact dimensions.
· 3D detachable and washable centre pad.
For increased wearing comfort.
· Detachable and washable cheek pads.
For better care and individual adjustment.
· Detachable and washable chin strap cover.
Easy to maintain and clean.
· Ear Pads.
To reduce noise.
· Prepared for intercom installation.
· Multiple venting and extraction.
For optimum ventilation performance.
· Inlets at the upper head and chin.
Fresh air supply guaranteed.
· Outlets at the rear and neck.
To exhaust warm air.
· Integrated spoiler.
For optimized aero dynamical performance.
· Integrated Vortex Generator.
Active noise cancelling.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.