Having wowed the crowds at the EICMA show in Milan, and currently enjoying plenty of attention at Motorcycle Live, KTM UK has revealed the 2018 price of its new 790 DUKE.
The 790 DUKE will have a suggested retail price (SRP) of £8,499.
• Parallel twin cylinder, 4-stroke DOHC, eight valves actuated via DLC-coated finger followers, electronic fuel injection, two balancer shafts, semi dry-sump lubrication with oil cooler
• 6-speed transmission and PASC™ slipper clutch
• Max. output: 77 kW (105 hp) @ 9,000 rpm
• Max. torque: 86 Nm @ 8,000 rpm
• Ultra lightweight chrome-molybdenum steel frame with aluminum rear subframe, die-cast aluminum open lattice swingarm
• 43 mm split open-cartridge upside-down fork by WP Suspension with progressive springs
• High quality WP Suspension gas-assisted rear shock with progressive spring and preload adjuster
• 12-stage adjustable tapered aluminum handlebar
• Two 300 mm front brake discs with radial 4-piston calipers and radial front brake master cylinder
• Cornering ABS including Supermoto mode
• Lean-angle sensitive motorcycle traction control (MTC) and motor slip regulation (MSR)
• Quickshifter+ (up and down shifting)
• Launch control
• Multifunctional dashboard with colour TFT display and illuminated menu switch
• LED lighting all around
• OEM Maxxis Supermaxx ST tires as standard
• Optional KTM MY RIDE
• Price: £8,499
And of course, cornering ABS, supermoto ABS mode, lean angle sensitive motorcycle traction control (MTC), motor slip regulation (MSR), Quickshifter+ (up and down shifting), ride modes (including track mode that features anti-wheelie off, 9-level traction control and launch control), colour TFT display and LED lighting all come as standard. Plus, an A2 compliant 790 DUKE will also be available, priced at £8,199.
- WORLD LAUNCH: First impressions of Yamaha’s new MT-09 for 2021 - 4 March 2021
- Motorcycle giants join forces to create swappable battery system - 1 March 2021
- MoreBikes A-Z of Battery Care. Part Four (S-V). - 26 February 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.