Fancy getting your hands on a pretty neat secondhand Monkey bike for the whole ‘New Year New Bike’ thing? How about John Lennon’s Monkey bike? Would that do it for you?
With a starting bid of £0, there’s no guide as to what the current owner’s are expecting from the tiny motorcycle.
The 1969 Honda Z50A is being auctioned by H&H Classics on March 4 at The National Motorcycle Museum Motorcycle Auction and you can register your interest in the bike from now, by clicking HERE.
Here’s the official description of the tiny bike, from H&H Classics:
– Owned and ridden by John Lennon around his Tittenhurst Park estate
– Current family ownership since June 1971 (Lennon migrated to New York in August that year)
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.