There’s plenty of posts out there about why you shouldn’t date a biker. Obviously we’re biased, but Carli Ann Smith came up with our top reasons why we’re a super dateable bunch…
- We’re friendly We nod at each other when we see another of our kind and we’re always happy to strike up conversation when we stop for a cuppa.
- We’re helpful If we see a fellow biker at the side of the road, we’ll pull over to see if they’re OK
- We’re hands on We like to get our paws dirty and look after our bikes. Some might say that makes us good with our hands too…
- We’re adventurous The sun is shining; we fill up our bikes and set off on a trip. We don’t know where we’re going or what time we’ll be back but that’s half the fun.
- We’ve got some good stories Once you get us started on our scars, track day experiences, reasons we got into riding, biking idols and racing heroes – we’ll be able to recount hundreds of anecdotes. We think they’re good stories anyway…
- We love it if you get involved It might be coming on the back of us or getting a licence of your own – what’s better than quality time with your loved ones? So grab a helmet and come on – you’ll love it.
- We’ll treat you We’ll get you some fish and chips when we go to the coast. If you’re not with us then we might bring you back a stick of rock.
- We’re easy to buy presents for At Christmas, birthday’s, valentines and anniversaries, there’s no panic about what to get us – if its bike related then it’s a winner.
- We look good in leather Do we need to explain this one?
- And finally…. We ride motorbikes. That makes us cool.
We’d love to hear from you about why you think people should (or shouldn’t) date a motorcyclist…
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.