Communication expert Interphone has launched the brand new MC-interphone series to its extensive range of products.
The F3MC is a communication system from Interphone that connects wirelessly to a mobile phone, sat-nav and music player. It includes a rider-to-pillion intercom that can be used with a second device (Interphone or another brand) and allows music sharing on two MC units. The Bluetooth units are easily installed on any brand of helmet, with functional and easy to use controls.
The F4MC allows bike-to-bike intercom toggling with up to four other riders, within a range of 0.8km. It receives GPS voice instructions and allows communication with a pillion, or other riders via intercom and receives phone calls directly into the helmet. There’s a function to listen to music from a stereo A2DP connection, or MP2/iPod via cable. The F4MC now has a built-in FM radio with RDS and a preset memory for up to eight stations, including automatic radio muting for incoming calls.
The F5MC is Interphone’s top of the range intercom system, which has a range of up to 1.3km and can connect between up to four riders in conference mode. Its multi-device connectivity includes mobile phones, A2DP Bluetooth stereo, FM radio, with RDS, and conference intercom. The new AnyCom feature allows communication with all types of brands and intercom devices. The easy central button and the TTS full vocal menu makes the INTERPHONEF5MC the perfect companion on rides. It also features an ‘intercom auto reconnect’, where& nbsp;if the paired intercom device goes out of range the F5MC will automatically try to reconnect to the device.
A handlebar REMOTECONTROL is available for the entire Interphone MC product range.
New features on the MC Series include:
• Anycom – the MC Series can communicate with all types and brands of intercom devices
• Music sharing mode – rider and pillion can share the same stereo music from the MP3 source
• Two way volume setting – for a better conversation in intercom mode the volume can be set in two ways; a) for open-faced helmets, b) for full-faced helmets
• Pairing mode – pairing is also possible when the MC Series is turned on
• Intercom toggling – one-to-one intercom with up to four devices (F4MC)
All the MC Series devices are now available from Interphone UK dealers; the devices are available as single units or as a twin pack.
F3MC RRP’s: single £119.99 | twin £199.99
F4MC RRP’s: single £169.99 | twin £299.99
F5MC RRP’s: single £219.99 | twin £379.99
For more information or to find your local dealer visit www.nevis.uk.com or call 01425 478936.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.