Bonhams is set to offer the chance to get your hands on several of the world’s most iconic modern superbikes – including a 1993 Honda NR750 with less than 1,500km from new and a 2017 Kawasaki H2R Ninja – at its annual Autumn Stafford Sale.
Taking place as part of the 25th Carole Nash Classic Motorcycle Mechanics Show at Staffordshire County Showground across the 13th and 14th October – Bonhams auction offers a rare opportunity for your to own a piece of motorcycling history.
The headline attraction this October is the Willowbrook Collection, which comprises of more than 80 historically important machines – and joins an already impressive 400 lot line-up for the second day of its Autumn Stafford Sale.
One such special machine that’s going under the hammer is a 1993 Honda NR750 (which has an estimate of £60,000 – 80,000). When the NR750 was first released, Honda proclaimed: ‘There is no limit to the places a dream can carry you. All it takes is the determination to get there.’
OTHER HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COLLECTION INCLUDE:
• 1928 AJS 500cc K8 OHV (£7,000 – 9,000)
• 1938 Excelsior 500cc Manxman (£16,000 – 22,000)
• 1962 BSA 646CC Rocket Gold Star with matching numbers and documented from new (£17,000 – 22,000)
• 1977 Triumph 744cc T140 Silver Jubilee that has covered just 11 miles from new (£7,000 – 10,000)
• c.1988 Yamaha RD350 F2 that has covered less than a mile from new (£9,000 – 12,000)
With more than 400 lots due to cross the auction block, the two-day auction offers something for everyone, taste and budget. To check out the full collection, visit: www.bonhams.com/autumnstaffordGet MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.