Here’s what you need to know about how much the new, tech-laden Kawasaki Versys 1000 and 1000 SE version will cost you in the UK. You’ll be able to get the Versys 1000 from NEXT MONTH whilst the SE won’t appear in Blighty until next February.
You can see our article on the new grand roadster Kawasakis HERE.
Here’s the mechanical info if you’re in the market:
- 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 – £11,199 (RRP excl. OTR charges).
Expected to be available in Kawasaki dealerships from Dec 2018.
- 2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 SE – £14,399 (RRP excl. OTR charges).
Expected to be available in Kawasaki dealerships from Feb 2019.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.