Following-on from the demise of UK bike importer, HQB, a major finance company has instructed auctioneers, Kumar & Company Ltd, to sell all remaining stock in a spot online auction – but you’ll need to get your skates on because the auction ends from 2pm on Monday December 17, 2018.
All bikes in the auction are brand-new and unregistered (although the auctioneers say they will assist purchasers with their registration). And if you haven’t got the cash available, then finance terms can be offered as well.
SO WHAT BIKES ARE ON OFFER?
The lots include a range of unregistered SWM and Mash bikes, along with a collection of hand-crafter Italjet e-bikes. At the time of posting, the following was available – although the auctioneers have said more stock will be added:
- 5x brand-new Italjet Adventure e-bikes (boxed)
- 5x brand-new Italjet Ascot One e-bikes (boxed)
- 6x brand-new Italjet Classic e-bikes
- 3x brand-new Italjet Sport e-bikes
- Various SWM Supermoto 125R and RS models
- Mash Black Seven
- Mash Model TT40 (Candy Apple Red and Black)
- SWM Super Duty 650
- Mash City Scooter
- SWM SV440
- SWM Gran Milano 400
You need to register to bid, click here: https://bit.ly/2QQIr7V
- Ducati announces record-breaking motorcycle sales for 2021 - 14 January 2022
- Win a motorcycle goodie bag worth £100! - 23 December 2021
- TT legend Phillip McCallen to kickstart Classic Bike Show season - 17 November 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.