The dates have been set for next year’s World Superbike Championship – and we don’t have that long to wait before the action starts, with the race season kicking off at Philip Island in Australia on February 24.
HERE’S THE FULL CALENDAR:
- February 24 – Philip Island (Australia)
- March 17 – Buriram (Thailand)
- April 7 – MotorLand Aragón (Spain)
- April 14 – Assen (Netherlands)
- May 12 – Imola (Italy)
- June 9 – Jerez (Spain)
- June 23 – Misano (Italy)
- July 7 – Donington (Great Britain)
- July 14 – Laguna Seca ( USA )
- September 8 – Portimao (Portugal)
- September 28 – Magny Cours (France)
- October 13 – San Juan Villicum (Argentina)
- October 26 – Losail (Qatar)
For more information on next year’s WSB calendar, and to keep an eye on what’s happening over the winter break, click HERE.
- Honda’s CB125F tops the UK’s motorcycle SALES charts for July - 13 August 2020
- TESTEDS: Sealey Hydraulic Bike Lift and Ramp - 13 August 2020
- EVENTS: This weekend’s Normous Newark Autojumble cancelled - 13 August 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.