The dates have been set for next year’s World Superbike Championship – and we don’t have that long to wait before the action starts, with the race season kicking off at Philip Island in Australia on February 24.
HERE’S THE FULL CALENDAR:
- February 24 – Philip Island (Australia)
- March 17 – Buriram (Thailand)
- April 7 – MotorLand Aragón (Spain)
- April 14 – Assen (Netherlands)
- May 12 – Imola (Italy)
- June 9 – Jerez (Spain)
- June 23 – Misano (Italy)
- July 7 – Donington (Great Britain)
- July 14 – Laguna Seca ( USA )
- September 8 – Portimao (Portugal)
- September 28 – Magny Cours (France)
- October 13 – San Juan Villicum (Argentina)
- October 26 – Losail (Qatar)
For more information on next year’s WSB calendar, and to keep an eye on what’s happening over the winter break, click HERE.
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.