H-C Travel has cemented itself as one of the go-to tour providers for bikers since it first launched back in 1994 – and to celebrate 25 years of travel, it’s sent over a range of exciting offers and one-off tours in India and America.
HERE’S THE TOP PICKS FROM ITS SILVER JUBILEE OFFERS FOR 2019:
• Kerala Mountains, Wildlife and Beaches – 17-31 March
A ride through southern India packed with FREE additional activities and excursions including a Periyar riverboat trip, sunset dolphin watching in Marari, quad biking at Bamboo Banks and a half hour massage to wind down in Vythiri
• Legends of the West – 8-22 October
One extra FREE day’s Harley rental to explore around Phoenix. Maybe visit biker haunts such as Superior or Tortilla Flat or the impressive Scottsdale Harley-Davidson
• All Route 66 – Original guided tours and all self-guided tours
One extra FREE day’s Harley rental to ride along the Chicago lake shore or perhaps visit Milwaukee and the Harley-Davidson museum
• Florida Orange Juice – self-guided tours
An extra night’s accommodation in Miami and take a leisurely day wandering Miami Beach, South Beach, the Art Deco Historic District and Vizcaya Museum.
• Up to £140 per day savings on rentals Ride from Orlando to your choice of Washington DC, Chicago, New Orleans, Dallas, Las Vegas or Los Angeles at way below normal rates. Valid for pickups 20 – 31 March for a minimum of 10 days.
• Route 66 in reverse – Save up to £71 per day – LA to Chicago.
Ride Route 66 in reverse at huge savings throughout the season. Valid for pickups between 1 April – 16 September 2019 for a minimum of 14 days.
• Route 66 Nostalgia tour
To close our Silver Jubilee celebrations we are running a one-off special tour – a twist on an old favourite.
It’s worth noting that all offers are non-transferable and are all subject to availability upon booking. If you’re interested, you’ve got until 30th September 2019 to take advantage of the savings available. For more information on tours to India, visit www.hctravel.com – and for more information on tours to the USA, visit www.orange-and-black.co.uk.
- WORLD LAUNCH: First impressions of Yamaha’s new MT-09 for 2021 - 4 March 2021
- Motorcycle giants join forces to create swappable battery system - 1 March 2021
- MoreBikes A-Z of Battery Care. Part Four (S-V). - 26 February 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.