Have you ever dreamed of being able to train like a MotoGP rider? How about being trained by an ex-MotoGP rider? What about two of them? Well, now it’s possible with Red Bull offering the chance to experience the Grand Prix of Catalunya in style – and best of all, before the action kicks off, you get to ride (and train) with Dani Pedrosa and Sete Gibernau.
Destination is essentially Red Bull’s new travel agency which offers once in a lifetime trips to a range of Red Bull affiliated events around the world. And it’s recently announced that it’s teaming up with the MotoGP race at the Barcelona-Catalunya circuit, and Dani Pedrosa and Sete Gibernau will be on hand to offer training in a closed-circuit minibike session.
– One day of MotoGP training on Sete Gibernau’s private track with Dani Pedrosa
– Chance to accompany rider on a two-seater MotoGP bike
– VIP package for the MotoGP in Barcelona
– Access to the pit lane and the Red Bull energy station
– Overnight stay at the cool W Hotel in Barcelona
– Facilities where the day will be held
The trip will take place from June 14 to 16, and to participate you’ll need to be over 18 years old. It’s not cheap though, setting punters back 4,530 Euros each – and you’ll also have to ensure that at least four of the six available places are full to get involved.
To find out more information about the event, and to book your place, click HERE.
- MotoGP: Michelin extends EXCLUSIVE tyre contract to 2026 - 16 September 2021
- Honda reveals ‘baby’ Africa Twin - 16 September 2021
- PATENTS: Yamaha’s new RADAR warning system - 2 September 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.