All you have to do is get bidding and be quick. There’s just over a day to go and YOU could be riding Misano with Rossi showing you what’s what. The day is being run as part of a host of things to bid on for charity and is organised by Dainese.
Currently, the highest bid for the experience of riding one of the great world circuits with Rossi stands at just £5,107… but that price is definitely going to go up. Still, be in it to win it eh? And to be in it and get all the details GO HERE. The auction ends on March 7 at 3pm GMT.
The winner will ride with Rossi on April 17 at the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli.
The nine-time world MotoGP champion will be at the highest bidder’s disposal to reveal his secrets about track racing and help the winner improve their performance on track.
This experience day includes an introductory theory session and two practical sessions as well as study into motorbike riding techniques – all led by Valentino himself.
The schedule for the day will run as follows:
- Opening 15-minute theory session
- Two 20-minute on-track sessions, plus study into the main riding techniques with time for commenting on videos with Valentino Rossi
- Final 20-minute theory session
- Presentation of certificates of attendance
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.