Well, you’re going to have to dig pretty deep – the 2017 Honda, the last bike that former World Champion Nicky rode in World Superbike, is now up for sale from the Ten Kate team.
According to the team and our friends at Soymotero.net, this motorcycle is the exact level of spec that Nicky used in his final race. Ten Kate says that the it’s ready to go in ‘exhibition’ finish. Reckon on this easily making the Euro 95,000 that the team say it should go for.
If you want to get hold of this then the first thing you need to do is contact: Kervin Bos at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engine: TKR with Cosworth kit
- Electronics: Cosworth package with RBW throttle
- Front fork: Öhlins with WSBK specification
- Brakes: Nissin radial calipers WSBK specification and Yutaka discs
- Chassis: Reinforced aluminum
- Swingarm: Ten Kate Racing / GPMS (with all of Hayden’s specifications)
- Tires: Marchesini
- Escape: Akrapovic to full WSBK specification
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.