Danny Buchan topped the Bennetts British Superbike Championship warm up session in damp conditions at Brands Hatch this morning, edging out Josh Brookes in the final minutes to put FS-3 Racing Kawasaki at the top ahead of this afternoon’s opening race.
Tommy Bridewell had led most of the session but the Oxford Racing Ducati rider posted the third fastest time ahead of Jason O’Halloran on the McAMS Yamaha and Peter Hickman who completed the top five.
Luke Mossey was sixth fastest for OMG Racing Suzuki, narrowly jumping ahead of Andrew Irwin and Matt Truelove and the leading Buildbase Suzuki of Luke Stapleford. Keith Farmer completed the top ten for Tyco BMW.
Bennetts British Superbike Championship, Brands Hatch, warm up result:
- Danny Buchan (FS-3 Racing Kawasaki) 1m:36.700s
- Josh Brookes (Be Wiser Ducati) 0.451s
- Tommy Bridewell (Oxford Racing Ducati) +0.696s
- Jason O’Halloran (McAMS Yamaha) +1.524s
- Peter Hickman (Smiths Racing BMW) +2.430s
- Luke Mossey (OMG Racing Suzuki) +2.696s
- Andrew Irwin (Honda Racing) +2.977s
- Matt Truelove (Raceways Yamaha) +3.245s
- Luke Stapleford (Buildbase Suzuki) +3.536s
- Keith Farmer (Tyco BMW) +3.656s