HJC has just released a Cal Crutchlow replica of its track-ready RPHA 11 – designed by iconic Italian helmet specialist, Aldo Drudi. We love it. And we thought you might too.
Priced at £479.99, HJC’s RPHA 11 has made a name for itself over the last few years as one of the best lids on the market. This is particularly if you’re riding on the road and track. And now there’s a swanky new design to let you show your love for British MotoGP rider Cal Crutchlow.
Check out our latest New Gear posts including:
- MedicAlert and Biker Down have joined forces to create a new helmet tag. Making it easier for first responders and emergency services.
- Ducati has joined forces with a range of top quality clothing specialists to create a range of seriously capable kit for your next adventure.
- The perfect compromise between comfort, protection and style, Furygan has recently unveiled its new Steed bike jeans in time for the Summer.
- In time for the Summer kicking off in earnest, Furygan has created a new pair of mesh textile and leather gloves.
The helmet’s constructed from carbon, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibres. And it comes with a range of vents, an enlarged visor and a multi-point shield locking system. Plus, it comes with a multi-cool interior made out of anti-bacteria fabric with moisture wicking properties.
It also comes with two visors (one clear and one light smoke) and an anti-fog lens too.
Oxford Products describes the helmet as once again setting “new standards for helmet performance. Many additional design innovations create an aerodynamically superior helmet with excellent ventilation, luxurious comfort and outstanding safety features.”
“The RPHA11 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world.”
For more information on how to get your hands on one, where you can get hold of yours and explore even more products, click HERE.
- Honda’s new sport touring twin: the NT1100 - 21 October 2021
- WIN! We’ve got TWENTY pairs of tickets to Motorcycle Live up for grabs. Click HERE to enter. - 7 October 2021
- Ducati gives its Multistrada the V2 treatment - 7 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.