Top 14 are covered by nine-tenths ahead of qualifying in Austria
Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) left it late to end FP4 at the top of the timesheets, the Spaniard beat Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) by 0.014 and Repsol Honda Team’s Marc Marquez by 0.065 ahead of myWorld Motorrad Grand Prix von Österreich qualifying.
Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) and Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Pol Espargaro join the front three in the top five as the top 14 are split by just 0.9 – but that doesn’t include Valentino Rossi (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) or Cal Crutchlow (LCR Honda Castrol).
1. Maverick Viñales (Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP) – 1:23.983
2. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) + 0.014
3. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) + 0.065
4. Fabio Quartararo (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.295
5. Pol Espargaro (Red Bull KTM Factory Racing) + 0.418
6. Jack Miller (Pramac Racing) + 0.452
7. Danilo Petrucci (Ducati Team) + 0.456
8. Alex Rins (Team Suzuki Ecstar) + 0.611
9. Miguel Oliveira (Red Bull KTM Tech 3) + 0.634
10. Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) + 0.725
- MotoGP: Jack Miller auctions helmet for bushfire crisis - 11 January 2020
- BSB: Barberá in OMG Racing move for 2020 Bennetts British Superbike Championship - 24 November 2019
- MotoGP: Viñales redeems Island fall to claim formidable Sepang win - 3 November 2019
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.