So here we go then, the first of the ‘hyper nakeds’ has appeared at the Tokyo Motor Show. Kawasaki has smashed it with the 197bhp (200hp), 239kg supercharged monster.
Showa BPF forks and quality rear suspension plus the comparatively low weight (1kg more than the Ninja H2 and 20kg less than the H2-SX) will keep it fiesty on the road as will the 137Nm (101lbft) of torque at 8,500rpm – that’s the same torque as on the H2 SX delivered a full 1000rpm sooner.
Frame-wise, the Z H2’s unit is all-new and mated to a double-sided swingarm instead of the family-line single-sider version of it’s siblings.
Cruise control, connectivity to the Kawasaki Rideology app and three power modes (full, 75% or 50%) added to an up/down quickshifter and blipper all add to the package.
Price rumour and here’s the colours it comes in
There’s no mention yet of price for the bike but we’ve been told it’ll come in at Europe at around Euro 19,000 (£16,400 – ish). Here’s the colours that the bike will be available in, here in Blighty:
- Metalic spark black / metalic graphite gray / mirror coated spark black
- Metalic matte carbon gray / metalic flat spark black
- Metalic diablo black / metalic flat spark black
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.