Our pals at Motorcycle Sport and Leisure magazine have teamed up with Wheels of Morocco to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a spot on the very same tour that Mikko went on.
The tour will be offered completely FREE. The only costs for the winner will be getting to and from Marrakesh, lunches, refreshments and petrol while there, and any extras you want during the tour. To get there you can fly, ride or swim – the choice is yours, but there are several cheap flights from many UK airports, so that’s probably the best choice.
What’s on offer?
This tour provides a perfect long weekend escape to those curious about riding in Morocco. There are three riding days, and you should allow a day at each end for arrival and departure.
Long weekend tour at a glance:
Starting point: Marrakech
Duration: Three riding days
Surface: 90% road, 10% trails and gravel roads
Required experience: Riders of all levels
Highlights: The untouched beauty of the Atlas; crossing the Tizi n’Test and Tizi n’Tichka passes; the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou; the imperial city of Marrakech
– Airport collection/drop-off
– Four nights’ accommodation in 4/5 star hotels and Riyads
– BMW bike rental (BMW F 700/750/800/850GS) for the three riding days, including insurance. If you prefer the big boxer GS, there’s an additional fee
– All breakfasts and dinners during the journey
– Multilingual BMW Motorrad Certified Guide on motorbike
– Support vehicle for assistance and to transport your luggage – above five riders
– Information pack and souvenir
– Photos of the trip
– Road tolls where applicable
-Full gear on request
– Travel to Marrakesh and back
– Lunches, refreshments and fuel during the tour
– Alcoholic drinks
– Any upgrades you want (bigger bike, bring a pillion, etc.)
For find out how Mikko got on in Morocco, pick up the January issue of Motorcycle Sport and Leisure. Click HERE to find out how to get your hands on a copy – and for more information on Wheels of Morocco’s range of tours, click HERE.
And most importantly, to enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning your own tour of Morocco, click HERE.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.