Honda’s ground-breaking new NM4 Vultus motorcycle will make its public debut at Europe’s biggest comic convention – London ComicCon – from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th May.
The Vultus’s futuristic identity – inspired in no small measure by Japanese animation and manga – has already succeeded in attracting interest from outside the traditional two-wheeled community. The display at ComicCon – expected to attract over 80,000 visitors – will continue to bring the bike to the attention of new audiences.
Visitors to the show will be able to experience a next generation 3D computer-generated virtual reality film taking the rider through a futuristic “neo-Tokyo” cityscape using an Oculus headset. The Japanese creators of the machine will also be at the show to meet visitors and explain the concept behind the bike at first hand.
Dave Hancock, Head of Product Planning and Business Development at Honda Motor Europe:
“With the NM4 Vultus, we are offering customers a motorcycle with a unique identity and riding experience. Its futuristic look has been influenced by Japanese animation and manga, which makes ComicCon a natural environment to display it to the public for the first time.
The Vultus has been built to appeal not only to existing licence-holders, but to attract new people to the joy of motorcycling. It’s simple to ride thanks to our twist-and-go Dual Clutch Transmission, has unusual features like the multi-coloured instrument panel and flip-up back-rest, and we truly believe it can help us reach a new audience in a way no other bike can.”
Did you know…
– Founded in 1948 by Soichiro Honda, Honda is the world’s largest engine manufacturer.
– In 2013 Honda sold 16.8 million motorcycles worldwide, an increase of 8.7% compared to 2012.
– It has been the world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer since 1959.
– Since 1986, it has been actively involved in robotics, and released the first ASIMO humanoid robot in 2000.
– In 2006, Honda announced its plan to enter the aviation market with a compact business jet aircraft. The HondaJet is now entering the final stages of certification process.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.