The Tiger 1200 Desert Edition will cost £15,500RRP and the Alpine option will cost £14,700RRP. Here’s the actual release from Triumph (below) with every bit of info about the bikes that you could possibly want to know:
Inspired by some of the world’s most thrilling motorcycle adventures from all over the world, these new motorcycles incorporate a unique high specification set-up and dedicated paint schemes, to deliver even greater adventure capability, style and value for money.
- Two very special editions
- Tiger 1200 Desert Edition – Inspired by epic adventures taken across the most inhospitable deserts in the world, from the Sahara, to the Kalahari and beyond.
- Tiger 1200 Alpine Edition – Inspired by the epic alpine adventures riders have made across one of the most breathtakingly beautiful mountain ranges in the whole world.
- Exclusive dedicated Desert and Alpine edition paint schemes and detailing
- Special edition ‘Sandstorm’ paint scheme with dedicated ‘Desert Edition’ graphics for the new Tiger 1200 Desert Edition.
- Distinctive ‘Snowdonia White’ paint scheme with dedicated
‘Alpine Edition’ graphics for the new Tiger 1200 Alpine Edition.
- All the distinctive and purposeful style of the exceptionally capable Tiger 1200.
- Dedicated high specification set-up with even greater value for money
- The new Tiger 1200 Special Editions both add to the mid-spec Tiger XRx and
Tiger XCx specification set-up with an even higher level of equipment, designed to enhance the ride and deliver even greater value for money
- Higher specification features:
– Lightweight Arrow titanium silencer
– Triumph Shift Assist
- Incredible standard of triple powered performance, rider technology
and premium specification equipment
- Powerful and responsive 1,215cc triple engine, delivering peak power of 141PS @ 9,350rpm, maximum torque of 122Nm @ 7,600rpm and an incredible sound
from a lightweight Arrow titanium silencer
- State-of-the-art rider technology. Including: Triumph Shift Assist, adjustable full colour TFT instruments, optimised cornering ABS & traction control, up to 5 riding modes, all LED lighting, Illuminated buttons, keyless ignition, cruise control, Electrically adjustable windscreen, heated grips and multiple power sockets.
- Premium specification equipment. Including: Triumph semi-active suspension (TSAS), Brembo Monobloc brakes, Adjustable seat height
NEW TIGER 1200 DESERT EDITION
Inspired by the epic motorcycle adventures the Tiger 1200 has taken across the most inhospitable and challenging deserts in the world, the new Tiger 1200 Desert Edition takes all of the distinctive and purposeful Tiger 1200 XC line-up looks and incredible capability, whilst bringing an even higher standard of finish, including:
- Exclusive ‘Sandstorm’ special edition paint scheme.
- Dedicated ‘Desert Edition’ graphics.
- New metallised ‘SE’ radiator badges.
In addition to its unique paint scheme, the Tiger 1200 Desert Edition also features higher specification equipment compared to the mid spec XCx model, designed to further enhance its adventure capability and affordability. These dedicated features are;