SHOEI announce the new for 2014, NXR full-face sports helmet delivering high-performance sports riding in total comfort, safety and style – SRP £399 (plain colours)
Shoei’s claims for the new NXR…
- Look – The NXR looks as great as it performs with a compact, aerodynamic AIM shell that has been designed to cut through the air at higher speeds with minimal drag and neck pressure for true sports riding. A rear spoiler further enhances the SHOEI dynamics
- See – High-speed riding demands the ultimate clarity of vision and SHOEI have developed a brand new visor and base plate system. The curvature and thickness of the Pinlock CWR-1 anti-fog visor provides the clearest vision yet with top and bottom ribs for enhanced rigidity and minimal distortion. A new base-plate also offers a ‘down and press’ action for crisp, simple opening and easy visor fine-tuning via a rotating dial on the base
- Listen – At high speeds you are going to encounter high winds so the NXR has been designed to combat and reduce the effects of that with improved wind beading and the adoption of internal cheek and ear padding
- Feel – The NXR offers incredible comfort and wearability renowned with Shoei. This is offered through detachable and washable 3D centre, cheek and ear pads and a fully adjustable chin-strap. Multiple venting and air extraction via brow inlets and rear outlets provides definitive ventilation
- Wear – Available in 4 different outer-shell configurations for ultimate fit in sizes XXS – XXL. And choose from 6 stunning finishes, Black, White, Matt Black, Pearl Grey, Matt Deep Grey and Shine Red
You can find your local SHOEI Assured Dealer and learn more about how the Revolution has been SHOEIsed, by visiting, www.shoeiassured.co.uk.
You can learn more about the all-new NXR helmet and the entire SHOEI range, by visitingwww.shoeiassured.co.uk.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.