FullSix are proud to present a new series of carbon-fibre products for Ducati’s legendary Monster, custom-designed by renowned British motorcycle designer John Keogh. John has worked with FullSix to produce the pieces directly from clay-modelling at CDT’s Kropa factory.
These pieces are showcased on the “FullSix Monster”, a stylish carbon-fibre reinterpretation of the classic Ducati Monster. Sophisticated yet muscular and sexy, the FullSix Monster is a showcase of John Keogh’s design talent and FullSix’s carbon-fibre expertise. The result is a personalised look, precise fitting and supreme part-quality which captures and augments the spirit of Ducati.
Drawing inspiration from the original Monster design and incorporating John’s organic approach which focuses on extracting a subject’s original design elements and producing a new creation that is both complimentary and yet surpasses the original, the FullSix Monster demonstrates CDT Group’s pursuit of world class carbon-fibre design.
Free from the rules and restrictions imposed on general production parts, the FullSix Monster fully showcases John’s creativity. Blending Galluzzi’s Monster with his own provocative ideas, John applied his own, unique design approach to adorn our favourite Italian motorcycle with a unique look, sex appeal and practicality all in the unique material elegance of carbon-fibre composite.
The pieces will fit the Ducati Monster 695, 696, 795, 796 and 1100 models as below.
Pieces immediately available all in FullSix’s premier quality carbon-fibre composite:
1) Racing screen. Gives a more aggressive look and allows some wind-protection at speed. Fits: all models.
2) Single-seat tail unit including upholstered seat pad. A race mono-posto that comes complete with undertray and lightens the whole back of the motorcycle. Uses the stock indicators, tail-light and fittings. Fits: all models.
3) Full-length Belly-pan. Fits: all models except 1100 Evo.
4) Side stand in structural c-f composite. Replaces the stock aluminium stand with a light-weight, structural piece. Fits: all models.
6) Forward Exhaust Heat-Shield. Replaces the stock metal with a more organic, carbon-fibre piece. Fits: all models except 1100 Evo.
7) Swing-arm protector. Fits: all single-sided swing-arm models.
8) Chain guard. A more elegant and lighter piece to replace the stock moulded-plastic Fits: all single-sided swing-arm models.
Other standard components for the Monster from FullSix include c-f front mudguard, c-f fuel-tank cover and more.
All FullSix carbon-fibre components are available in Matt and Gloss lacquered finishes.
FullSix carbon fiber offers precise fitting, structural strength and a flawless finish which is unrivalled in the global motorcycle industry. Through innovative design, cutting-edge autoclave and robotic manufacturing processes, and the use of new composite materials, each piece by FullSix is manufactured to the highest level of quality and consistency allowing you to replace your OEM plastics with perfect carbon fiber parts.
Each FullSix product comes with a certificate of authenticity and is imprinted with a unique serial number and barcode which allows CDT Group to trace the part through the entire manufacturing processfor quality control. And to top it off, FullSix products are backed by a manufacturer’s warranty.
“Our vision is to produce only the highest quality motorcycle parts that capture the strength and beauty of carbon fiber” said Gašper Ovčak, Director of CDT Group. “We will achieve this through hard work, focusing on technological innovation, and accepting no compromises in our constant pursuit for perfection. “
With a perfect fit and finish, easy installation and maximum weight savings and quality, FullSix are the number one European composite specialists.
John Keogh Design
John Keogh is one of Britain’s foremost motorcycle and race-car designers working for an international group of clients.
While originally trained as an automotive designer studying art and design at the Art Center in Switzerland and vehicle engineering at Coventry University he subsequently specialised in motorcycles. He has been a consultant designer for Triumph, Buell, CCM, Royal Enfield, TVS and Vee Two Australia as well as long term partner Taylormade Racing in the US.
John has also worked with a number of race teams. Current race work includes the highly innovative Taylormade/Brough Carbon2 bike.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.