The new Sidi MAG-1 racing boot is built around a next generation carbon fibre bracing system, which, Sidi claims, provides superior support and ankle flexibility whilst remaining incredibly lightweight for true sports riding.
A Micrometric TECNO-3 closure system with red magnetic retaining clips make the boot easy to slip on and adjust for the best comfort.
The MAG-1 is constructed using breathable Microfibre Microtech uppers and a rear heel area of injected polyurethane covered in tough elasticated textile.
Comfort and safety also comes through a shock-absorbing boot frame, an ergonomic interior lined with vented Teflon mesh, a nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad, a replaceable polyurethane shin plate and a toe cap which is fitted with a new, cooling air intake.
• Designed for speed and track racing through research, laboratory and on-track testing
• Zipless, magnetic system: Simply slip the MAG-1 boots on with the peace of mind and reliability that the 3 unbreakable ratchet straps provides
• Asymmetric shock-absorbing heel cup is replaceable through a screw-based interlocking system
• Available in a choice of black or black/white and in sizes 39 – 48
To learn more about the Sidi MAG-1 sports boots and the entire Sidi range, visit: www.sidiselect.co.uk.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.