Riders for Health has teamed up with MotoGP™ to offer two fans the chance to meet Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa at the British MotoGP at Silverstone as part of a VIP weekend on 28th-31st August.
For just £3 MotoGP fans can enter the prize draw to win. And if meeting two legends of MotoGP wasn’t enough the dream prize also includes:
• The hottest tickets in MotoGP – grid passes for the start of the race on Sunday
• A pair of exclusive paddock passes for the whole MotoGP weekend
• Hospitality with Repsol Honda throughout the weekend
• Behind-the-scenes access to the Riders for Health Day of Champions
• Travel and four nights’ luxury accommodation.
The competition is being launched today [Thursday 12th June] and will run for eight weeks until Sunday 10th August. Entry to the competition starts at just £3, but the more you donate the more chances you have to win the grand prize!
The competition is open globally, and travel and accommodation will be included in the prize. To enter visit www.prizeo.com/MotoGP.
Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa have both been showing their support for the prize draw:
Marc said: ‘I’m really excited to be supporting Riders for Health again, and helping them to raise funds for their work in Africa.’
Dani added: ‘This is such a great chance for fans to feel the real buzz of MotoGP, and I can’t wait to meet the competition winners at Silverstone.’
Riders for Health are also offering unique incentives for those who donate more. Anyone who donates £50 will receive a specially designed t-shirt, every £125 donation will receive an exclusive print by renowned MotoGP photographer Scott Jones, and those who donate £250 will receive a signed photo of one of the stars of MotoGP.
Last year’s VIP MotoGP competition raised over $55, 000 for Riders for Health’s life-saving work in Africa. Rhys Corke won a VIP trip to Valencia to meet Valentino Rossi. He described his trip as ‘out of this world from start to finish!’
To find out more and for your chance to win the VIP MotoGP weekend to Silverstone, visit www.prizeo.com/MotoGP . You can also follow the competition on Twitter using the hashtag #VIPMotoGP.
All of the money raised from the MotoGP prize draw will help Riders for Health ensure health workers in Africa have access to reliable, well maintained motorcycles and ambulance so that they can continue to transform health care for 14 million people.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.