In view of the growing demand for neon yellow coloured and high-visibility motorcycle gear, Givi has taken advantage of their broad experience in lid manufacturing and channeled into the development of its new creation: 50.2 Fluo Line hi-viz helmet. The new 50.2 elevates the standard for the Italian brand’s entry level full face helmet. With newly designed graphics in neon yellow, the new version of GIVI’s distinguished helmet offers the rider great visibility and maximum safety on the road without giving up on the trendiest style.
Wearing a brightly coloured hi-viz helmet is one of the best things a motorcycle rider can do to increase visibility, as the helmet is the highest visible point of the combined motorcycle and rider unit. A rider wearing a brightly coloured helmet will usually catch other driver’s eyes long before riders who don’t, preventing unfortunate accidents and increasing active safety.
The new Fluo Line version of the helmet not only relies on flashy neon colours to protect the rider, but also to give them a sporty, aggressive and ground breaking appearance. The neon yellow lines over a matt black background recreate a sky with lightning storm and place the new 50.2 over the top of GIVI’S range in the aesthetics department.
GIVI’s new 50.2 Fluo Line version joins a wide range of graphic designs for the full face helmet including the Italian flag, Black theorem, White theorem and Black carbon versions. The new GIVI 50.2 Fluo Line is available in sizes from XS to XL an retails at £69.90.
- Polycarbonate shell – strength and durability
- Weight: 1450 gr
- Fully removable and washable inner liner crafted in anti-allergenic materials
- Quick release strap with micrometric adjustment
- Anti-scratch visor
- Ventilation system: 3 frontal inlets and a single extractor at the rear
- Removable breathguard
For more information on these or other products GIVI hesitate to contact your nearest dealer 93.890.68.20 not calling or coming into the web www.givi.co.uk
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.