Muc-Off are rolling out a new range of motorcycle lubricates which are designed for specific motorcycle riding conditions. The first of these high performance, state of the art formulations is their ‘Ceramic Endurance Lube’
They identified that there are some big differences with what riders want and need from a chain lubricate. A racing motorcycle has different needs to a touring motorcycle or an off road machine. Muc-Off pride themselves on being at the forefront of motorcycle chain lubrication technology and identified a gap in the market for a specific long-distance, high-performance formula. And so they created Ceramic Endurance Chain Lube which is first of its kind and, they say, will revolutionise chain efficiency and performance for all motorcycles covering longer distances, ideal for tourers or commuters as you can go far longer between reapplication intervals
These unrivalled lube intervals will give you maximum protection and horsepower over long distances. Muc-Offs unique water repellent, ceramic, non-fling formula penetrates deep into the chain link, to create a durable protective coating which guards against corrosion and metal to metal wear in all weathers. The ceramic content and extreme pressure additives mean this formula is at the cutting edge of chain lube science and we give the rider total piece of mind.
Another cool feature of this lube is their ‘UV overspray detection’. After application simply point a UV torch to see where the lube is and isn’t applied. The rider can use this to both ensure total chain coverage (for maximum protection and performance) and to also wipe of excess on wheels and swings arms before road contaminates can stick to them!
– Suitable for standard, O, X and Z-Ring chains.
– For long distance all weather on/off-road riding.
– High performance synthetic formulation for maximum protection.
– Ceramic additives increase component life and maximise horsepower.
– Contains UV over spray dye
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.