• £1500 worth of accessories for free
• ‘Travel Pack’ includes full set of hard luggage
• MSC electronics package makes 1190 safest motorcycle on the road
• Go further: 23 litre tank and 9,320 mile service intervals
• 150hp, 230kg – 1190 Adventure sets the Travel Enduro market standard
• Ride away with PCP finance deals of only £174 per month
Beginning from July 7 and running until further notice, the promotion equips riders purchasing a brand new 1190 with a host of products to make the Austrian machine even more versatile for whatever adventure lies ahead. The package of essential accessories from KTM’s official PowerParts range comes in the form of Touring Cases for the top (£377.83) and sides (£383.95 each) of the bike, along with Heated Grips (£167.46) and a *Crash Bar Set (£209.53).
Like it did with its original 950 Adventure in 2003, KTM once again set a new standard for the Travel Enduro motorcycle segment when it launched the 1190 Adventure and more off-road focused R version in 2013.
Boasting 150hp and a fully fueled weight of 230kg, the 1195cc V-twin features KTM’s multi-level motorcycle traction control (MTC) system as standard that incorporates a sophisticated combined Bosch ABS. This system – a world exclusive to the 1190 Adventure – also works flawlessly when cornering; groundbreaking technology to make this bike arguably the safest available today. With a tank capacity of 23 litres, extended service intervals of 9,320 miles and excellent rider comfort thanks to adjustability, KTM Adventure riders can go further than ever before.
The KTM 1190 Adventure, £13,799, is above all focused on tarmac; the use of wide 19in front and 17in rear tyres meets the demands of riders looking for a machine capable of mastering big distances while delivering big smiles. This is helped with multiple adjustments for rider position and unmatched power and weight figures in its class. It also boasts an electronics package that provides multi-programmable electronic WP suspension (EDS) for fast adjustment for all riding situations and a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS).
The KTM Adventure R, £13,799, continues the Austrian brand’s ability to offer a big adventure bike with true off-road capability. With its 21in and 18in wheels and longer travel, fully adjustable WP suspension, it is the perfect choice for riders who don’t like to take the beaten path.
A choice of personal contract plan (PCP) finance deals are also available for as little as £173.23 per month with a minimum deposit of 25%.
For more information contact your local authorised dealer.
*Crash bars already fitted as standard to 1190 Adventure R. Customers can choose spare set of crash bars or alternative items from the KTM PowerParts range up to the same value. No cash alternative available.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.