The Spada Predator racing gloves have been ergonomically designed and constructed in full-grain leather, for the ultimate comfort and the optimum protection in unquestionable style. And with an SRP of only £69.95, also offer exceptional value for riders with more sense than money – it’s no wonder it remains in the range after more than 4 years!
The Spada Predator gloves boast pre-curved fingers, a cantilever knuckle system and ‘extreme grip’ in the palm area to enhance rider control. Whilst carbon knuckle/finger moulds, a built-in scaphoid protector and outer palm rubber padding offer optimum protection and peace of mind.
An adjustable wrist strap, finger and thumb stretch panels and a perforated cuff panel also provide improved fit and real comfort.
The Spada Predator racing gloves are available in a choice of four striking colour options – Black, Black/Blue, Black/White and Black/Red, all featuring a tan, calfskin palm area with Keprotec inserts in high-abrasion areas.
Key features of the Spada Predator racing gloves:
- Ergonomically designed and constructed in high quality, full-grain leather
- Pre-curved fingers, a cantilever knuckle system and ‘extreme grip’ in the palm area, delivers optimum control
- Carbon knuckle/finger moulds, a built-in scaphoid protector and outer palm rubber padding offer optimum protection
- An adjustable wrist strap, finger and thumb stretch panels and a perforated cuff panel provide improved fit and real comfort
- Available in a choice of four colour options, all with tan, calfskin palm areas
- The Predator gloves have been specifically designed for male wearers and are available in sizes: S – XXL
The entire Spada range is designed in Britain and offers the ultimate choice for bikers with more sense than money. Take a look for yourself atwww.spadaclothing.co.uk.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.