Originally produced from 1947-1953, the Indian Roadmaster was widely recognized as one of America’s most reliable and comfortable touring bikes, and the all-new 2015 Roadmaster is destined to reclaim that honour. In keeping with its legendary namesake, the Roadmaster comes fully-loaded with premium features for comfort and convenience. Roadmaster is the ultimate statement motorcycle, a long distance tourer unmatched in luxury, featuring expansive storage capacity, class leading power and performance.
“It has truly been a privilege and an honour for our team to be a part of motorcycling history in designing and reintroducing the Roadmaster, which has such a legendary reputation as the king of luxury touring bikes,” said Steve Menneto, VP of Motorcycles for Polaris Industries. “The quality, craftsmanship, performance and standard feature set on this bike is simply unmatched in the luxury touring segment, and we look forward to sharing the 2015 Roadmaster and other exciting announcements with the global motorcycling community beginning August 2nd in Sturgis.”
Comfort & Convenience by Design
The new Roadmaster was built from ground up for all-day touring comfort for rider and pillion, taking American luxury and comfort to a whole new level. It offers:
– Expansive, easy-access storage comprising nearly 143ltrs of weatherproof storage
– Dual, hard-sided saddlebags and a roomy quick-release, carpet-lined rear trunk — all featuring remote locking for security and convenience
– Enhanced rider ergonomics with increased legroom
– Adjustable passenger floorboards
– The Horizon Windscreen featuring power-adjust
– Genuine Leather Desert Tan heated seats with individual controls and high/low settings
– Heated grips featuring ten temperature settings
– Lower fairing with adjustable airflow
Luxury is Standard
The 2015 Roadmaster also includes an extensive list of standard premium features:
– High-resolution Anti-Lock Brakes
– Chrome front and rear highway bars
– Tire pressure monitoring system
– Keyless ignition
– Remote saddlebag and trunk locks
– Triple power ports
– Pathfinder LED Lighting throughout
– Electronic cruise control
– Advanced infotainment system offering communication, navigation, and telephone – and Pandora® Internet Radio integration in the US, Australia and New Zealand
– Bluetooth capability for hands-free multi-device connectivity
Proven Power and Endless Chrome
Indian Motorcycle’s new flagship luxury touring bike is powered by the awe-inspiring and proven Thunder Stroke 111™ engine, a 49-degree, air-cooled V-twin power plant mated to a 6-speed overdrive transmission. The Roadmaster is dripping in standard chrome, including the forks, trunk rack, front and rear highway bars, fender tips, and many other chrome components and trim that are options on other brands.
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.