Building on the international success of the sector-leading Cross Country, Victory Motorcycles have indulged themselves with a mainstream production model like no manufacturer before, creating a factory-custom bagger for a new generation of riders.
The new Magnum redefines the bagger class with its winning combination of fast handling chassis geometry, the lowest seat height in its class, uncompromised cornering clearance, and continent-crossing comfort as standard.
Its tall but muscular 21-inch front wheel, buried deep within a stylised front fender, reinforces the Magnum’s slammed stance and the new LED headlight system, shrouded in the already-iconic Cobra-Hood fairing is just about the only thing that is capable of eclipsing the high status detailing of the new King of the Street.
Powered by Victory Motorcycles thundering 106ci (1731cc) Freedom® Motor, the new Magnum offers riders mountains of torque and easily accessible power across the rev range, delivered through a slick six speed overdrive transmission.
Finished in one of four radical eye-popping graphic schemes with 100W of music blasting out from the most powerful in-dash audio system that Victory Motorcycles has ever fitted to a motorcycle, the Magnum is guaranteed to make an entrance!
- New design, 21-inch cast front wheel: the largest on a production bagger
- 120-section front tyre for uncompromised grip
- Stylised front fender that perfectly matches the line of the wheel’s rim
- Three-tone paint in eye-popping graphic schemes
- Colour-matched, painted facia for Victory’s superb dashboard
- Low-Pro seat for a clean silhouette
- Suspension slammed by an inch without impacting on ride comfort
- 100W in-dash audio system
- Full LED lighting
- Low profile boomerang screen
- Acclaimed 106/6 Freedom Engine offers world class torque and horsepower in every gear
- The engine as a structural member at the heart of the sand-cast aluminium chassis provides superb drive line integrity with a low centre of gravity
- Low seat ergonomics with high cornering clearance rewrites the rules
- Fully floating brake rotor technology with multi-piston calipers and ABS delivers safe, confident braking
- Quality suspension provides long haul comfort and street performance
- Sunset Red over Supersteel Grey
- Plasma Lime
- Metasheen Black over Supersteel Grey
- Ness Midnight Cherry
- Buy AND Sell your bike for FREE! Yeah, FREE. Place your ad and shift your stuff in front of more than EIGHT AND A HALF MILLION users. - 3 June 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: How to REPLACE your bike’s HOSES and COOLANT. Episode SIX. MoreBikes NEW motorcycle maintenance VIDEO series. - 1 May 2020
- FETTLING FRIDAY: Episode Five. Replace your bike’s Clutch Plates and Hose. - 24 April 2020
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.