Royal Enfield’s Himalayan has been released in a special edition – the Himalayan Adventure, which takes the cooking Himalayan into a pukka adventure bike that’s as at home off-road as it is on.
As its name denotes, it’s made for tackling long adventures across challenging terrain.
- Quick Spin: Royal Enfield Continental 650
- GOTCHA! Spy shot of Royal Enfield’s 650cc bobber out testing
- Royal Enfield to takeover The Bike Shed to unveil custom builds
With a grounded stance, terrain-tested suspension, and agile handling, it can take on any off-road environment, and has a low seat height, upright handlebars, and intuitively-placed foot-pegs making it comfortable for long journeys, and balanced when standing.
Mounting points on the front and back racks let you strap up and set off anytime, while the LCD instrument cluster keeps you in the track of miles to maintenance.
Prices for the Himalayan Adventure start at just £4,799 (just £84 p/m PCP), and you can get more info’ from your local Royal Enfield dealer or www.royalenfield.com
- Watsonian reveal BMW R 18 concept sidecar outfit - 30 July 2021
- Ducati Manchester announces Carl Fogarty as brand ambassador - 27 July 2021
- Ducati records best ever month in June 2021 - 27 July 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.