The XTURISMO Limited Edition, a hoverbike developed by A.L.I Technologies, has been unveiled.
The Japanese start-up hopes to convince motorists to swap out their cars and motorcycles for their state-of-the-art hoverbike – for £495,000.
- Triumph’s NEW Gold Line Editions
- 2022 Yamaha Sport Scooters – XMAX and XMAX Tech Max
- Motorcycling made me feel alive
The XTURISMO Limited Edition went on sale in Japan this week.
XTURISMO – 40 mins on one charge
Daisuke Katano, President and CEO of A.L.I Technologies, said: “In order to enable the emergency use of hover bikes in the event of a disaster and promote the use of entertainment in peacetime, I feel the need to first enhance the materials for the formulation of regulations and general recognition for social implementation.
“We will develop it as an industry that contributes to society.”
A.L.I Technologies says the hoverbike can fly for 40 minutes at up to 62mph on a single charge.
The company aims to have manufactured 200 single-rider 300kg hoverbikes by mid-2022.
Each is equipped with a conventional engine and four battery-powered motors.
Find out more about the XTURISMO here.
- TT legend Phillip McCallen to kickstart Classic Bike Show season - 17 November 2021
- Custom Heroes is back at Motorcycle Live for 2022! - 15 November 2021
- Norton Motorcycles opens brand new headquarters - 11 November 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.