A brand new Youtube video series aimed at young or beginner motorcycle/scooter riders has been launched in partnership between Mech’It Better and South Yorkshire Safer Roads Partnership.
The videos advise new starters on basic maintenance and adjustments you can make on your scooter or motorbike with a few simple tools to prevent the dreaded long push home.
Related articles on MoreBikes
- Absolute beginners’ guide: Pre-Ride checks
- Indian Motorcycle celebrates 100 years with 2021 Chief range
- Yamaha Tracer 900: Long-term review – part two
Subscribe and keep up with the latest episodes here. For further scooter or motorbike advice check out the South Yorkshire Safer Roads Partnership webpage.
More videos from the Mech’It Better team are available on their own YouTube channel here.
- PREVIEW: April issue of Fast Bikes magazine - 2 March 2021
- Still time to enter National Motorcycle Museum’s winter raffle - 1 March 2021
- Yamaha Niken: Long-term road test – part three - 25 February 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.