Chinese manufacturer CFMoto has unveiled the new 300SR small-capacity sports bike, and will be available in the UK from April.
The CFMoto model has been on sale in China and across Asia for the past year, and it certainly looks the part. The 300SR comes with a great paint job, colour dash and LED headlight.
- 2021 MotoGP calendar revealed: Argentina & Americas postponed
- Yamaha Tracer 900: Review and road test
- Quickshifters are changing the way we ride – why?
CFMoto’s 300SR is a faired version of the 300NK already available in the UK, completed with a sharp design.
Under the skin, the engine is a 292.4cc, DOHC, water-cooled single putting out just under 29bhp and 18.7lbft of torque.
Pitched as a rival to the Yamaha R3 and KTM RC390, the 300SR will look to build on the success of another Chinese budget pint-size racer the Lexmoto LXR 125.
The bike will go on sale in April 2021, prices are yet to be confirmed.
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.