The new Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RR is available in two colour schemes, Red Hopper & Storm Grey, and Crystal While & Storm Grey. Bikes will be arriving in Triumph dealerships in January 2022 and has an OTR price of £17,950.
Triumph have supplied all the information we wanted to know, here it is in bullet-point form!
A new statement in beauty, sophistication and attitude
– Unique and beautiful new crafted cockpit fairing with signature RR single round headlight
– Even more focused, nose-down muscular Speed Triple poise and attitude
– All of the new generation Speed Triple design, with more premium details and beautiful touches: New carbon fibre detailing New twin colour schemes with rich, high quality candy paint
The most focused & exhilarating Speed Triple ride ever
– New fully engaged and committed rider ergonomics with clip-on handlebars, tailored foot peg position and an accessible 830mm seat height
– New Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 electronically adjustable semi-active suspension
– New Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V3 tyres
– All the track-derived specification of the RS: Lightweight chassis, Brembo Stylema brakes with linked braking system, Adjustable Brembo MCS lever, Optimised balance and centre of gravity
All of the latest generation’s triple powered revolution in performance
– All the immense performance of the Speed Triple 1200 RS from its lightweight, low-inertia engine with 180PS peak power at 10,750 rpm and 125Nm peak torque at 9,000 rpm
– Brushed stainless steel silencer with black end cap delivering that visceral Speed Triple sound
All of the latest generation’s premium specification technology
– Full-colour 5” TFT instruments with My Triumph connectivity system
– Optimised cornering ABS and switchable optimised cornering traction control (with IMU)
– Five riding modes – Road, Rain, Sport, Track and Rider-configurable
– Triumph Shift Assist up and down quickshifter
– Advanced front wheel lift control
– Full-LED lighting, including distinctive new single round headlight with DRL
– Additional ride-enhancing technology including full keyless system, illuminated switch cubes and fully adjustable cruise control
Ready to personalise
– More than 30 genuine Triumph accessories for additional detailing, comfort and protection
– High service intervals of 10,000 miles (16,000 kilometres) or 12 months, whichever comes first
– Two-year unlimited mileage warranty on the Speed Triple 1200 RR and all genuine accessories
- PIAGGIO GROUP WINS FIRST-INSTANCE EUROPEAN PATENT INFRINGEMENT SUITS AGAINST PEUGEOT MOTORCYCLES - 27 September 2021
- Ladies Who Ride: Victoria Levitt - 25 September 2021
- CFMOTO ENTER 2022 MOTO3 - 24 September 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.