Indian Motorcycle has announced a new partnership with tattoo studios No Regrets, inspired by the flowing lines of the all-new Indian Chief.
The ‘Create a Legend – Test-Ride & Win’ tattoo competition offers a two-day studio session in London valued at £5,000 for one lucky winner, who will also test ride any model from the Indian Motorcycle line-up.
Also on MoreBikes
- WATCH: Ultimate Sportsbike 2021 in association with Michelin
- Honda reveals NEW Super Cub and Monkey for 2021
- The BIG Himalayan could (finally) be coming from Royal Enfield
Indian will unveil three unique designs by three tattoo artists – Mayonaize, Shige and Carlos Torres – who’s Indian Chief based works of art will be revealed over the next three months; followed by forty more of the world’s leading tattoo artists, who will all compete to have their Indian Chief designs made a reality in steel and paint later this year.
Interested? Fans will be directed to register at the campaign website and complete an Indian Motorcycle test-ride with their local dealership to enter the prize draw.
Tattoo fans will be excited to learn that signing up for a test ride of any current Indian Motorcycle model will qualify them for entry to the competition.
For more information, including competition terms, visit the Indian campaign website.
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.