Bamboo clothing’s the new thing – its fabric’s similar to the softness of silk, and the fibres are naturally smoother and rounder so don’t irritate the skin like wool or hemp can.
It’s also antibacterial and anti-fungal, so you feel fresher and stay odour-free for longer.
- Indian Motorcycle: 120 years of America’s first motorcycle maker
- A century of Moto Guzzi – the ultimate guide of all its models
- The Wicklow Girl – a rollicking good read
This Tarmachan quarter zip bamboo knit from BAM Bamboo Clothing’s a nice jumper for both going out and for under your jacket on the bike too. It’s very warm, very soft, and very modern, and won’t get you all hot and sweaty even when (if?) the temperature rises above feckin’ freezin’.
Available in a kind o’ red, and a much more subtle blue, it, and a huge range of other bamboo products, is available from BAM on 01752 581458 or www.bambooclothing.co.uk
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.