The Forcefield Pro Shirt XV2 AIR offers CE2 back and chest protection, and Isolator 2 limb armour.
Brand new seamless loom full mesh technology has resulted in a fabric that not only is lighter, with unbeatable breathability, but also is as strong as a regular fabric, complete with side zip.
- Quickshifters are changing the way we ride – why?
- How to choose the best motorcycle helmet
- Best heated motorcycle kit for winter
The breathable, wicking, anti-bacterial base layer allows for pleasant airflow. Armour thickness starts from 12mm, and Isolator CE 2 passes all four areas of the CE2 test (Ambient, Wet, Hot, Cold).
You’ll have to fork out around £224.99, available from www.forcefieldbodyarmour.com
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.