Now that’s a pretty strong line-up, if we do say so ourselves…
Related articles on MoreBikes
- Plymouth revealed as most popular UK city for motorcyclists
- VIDEO: Suzuki tease first glimpse of new Hayabusa
- 2021 MotoGP calendar revealed: Argentina & Americas postponed
Danny Kent, the 2015 Moto3 World Champion isn’t messing around either: “I’m joining a team with a lot of experience and a proven record of winning races and championships. I’m setting expectations high: I’d like to be in the Showdown at the end of the year.”
Gino Rea said: “After joining them last year and seeing the progress we made, which resulted in leading my first BSB race with them, it’s the perfect scenario to continue together and build on our hard work from last season.”
Sounds pretty convincing, doesn’t it?
Oh, and let’s not forget Fast Bikes’ very own columnist Tim Neave, who has signed up for Buildbase Suzuki for their Superstock 1000 campaign…
- Suzuki’s Hayabusa returns: overview and specs - 5 February 2021
- Buildbase Suzuki sign Danny Kent & Gino Rea for 2021 - 3 February 2021
- Honda announce BSB riders & plans for 2021 - 15 January 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.