Suzuki have released a short video teasing a first glimpse of a new Hayabusa model.
The video, posted on Suzuki’s Youtube channel, doesn’t give too much away, showing a bike reaching top speed on a circuit.
Related articles on MoreBikes
- Norton Motorcycles nears move to new factory headquarters
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure gets tech updates for 2021
- Indian FTR1200 range: big updates for 2021
However, rumours have been swirling for all (albeit only a month) of 2021 about a new Hayabusa bike being announced.
And it won’t be long until we’ll know for sure, as Suzuki will unveil the full model on February 5.
MoreBikes will have all the news and images of the bikes as it is announced, so stay with us!
- Motorcycle legal advice: Can I ride my motorcycle in lockdown? - 8 March 2021
- International Women’s Day: Celebrating women in motorcycling - 8 March 2021
- Aprilia reveal fresh 2021 RSV4 superbike range - 5 March 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.