It was originally anticipated that CBT training would resume at the same time as car training on April 12. However, ministers have responded to MCIA’s concerns and acted accordingly.
Related articles on MoreBikes
- Step-by-step guide to CBT motorcycle training
- Private: Urgent CBT changes needed to keep key workers on the road
- Win a free CBT with Bennetts’ Ride Free campaign
Theory tests are also due to restart in England on April 12.
For the sector this is great news, as government were not willing to offer a temporary extension of expiring CBT certificates and therefore will be very much appreciated by commuters, delivery riders and key workers that rely on this form of transport.
- ‘Easy Rider’ Captain America motorcycle to be sold at auction - 14 May 2021
- WK Bikes reveals retro-inspired Scrambler 50 - 12 May 2021
- Husqvarna add Vektorr electric scooter to its e-mobility range - 11 May 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.