The British factory has just announced a range of updates right across its ‘modern classic’ range.
Triumph’s bringing its Bonneville T120, T120 Black, T100, Street Twin, Street Twin Gold Line, Bonneville Speedmaster and Bonneville Bobber bang up to date for 2021.
Related articles on MoreBikes
- FIRST LOOK: Closer look at Triumph’s all new Trident 660
- Triumph reveals its FASTEST and LIGHTEST Speed Triple ever
- Triumph’s Tiger 850 Sport promises accessible adventures
In addition to the necessary engine changes to meet Euro 5 regulations, there’s also a host of updates and improvements to make the bikes stand apart from the previous generation machines.
Bonneville T120 and T120 Black: Key changes
- Updated EURO 5 compliant 1200cc High Torque twin engine
- More responsive and lower emissions
- 7kg lighter
- New lightweight aluminium wheel rims
- New higher specification Brembo brakes and twin discs
- New cruise control fitted as standard
- Enhanced road and rain riding modes
- New instrument face and branding