The National Motorcycle Museum wants to give enthusiasts a reminder that there is still time to buy tickets for a chance to win a brand new/old stock Triumph Bonneville T140D Special 750cc motorcycle in our winter raffle draw.
James Hewing, Museum Director, said: “Here we have another ‘money can’t buy’ first prize by offering a brand new/old stock Triumph T140D that has never been registered and is showing just 11 ‘push’ miles.”
Related articles on MoreBikes
- KTM reveal all-new 1290 Super Adventure R
- Iconic scooter sportsmen Arthur Francis has died
- Painted helmets: Put a custom lid on it
What’s up for grabs?
1st Prize: New/old stock Triumph Bonneville T140D Special 750cc motorcycle. Never registered and showing just 11 ‘push’ miles.
2nd Prize- Sealey MC680E electro hydraulic motorcycle lift. Top of the range electric motorcycle lift with 680kg load capacity-value over £1500.00. See more here: www.sealey.co.uk
3rd Prize-Luxury hotel break & dinner for 2 at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse in the Manor Hotel, Meriden: www.manorhotelmeriden.co.uk
The draw will take place as scheduled on Sunday, April 25 2021 at the National Motorcycle Museum instead of the “Stafford” show which has been rescheduled until July 2021.
Tickets cost £2.00 each and can be purchased securely online @ www.thenmm.co.uk
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.