The new retro-inspired Scrambler 50 joins it’s big brother, the Scrambler 125, in the WK Bikes range.
The new 50cc model has the same sharp looks and features as the highly-rated Scrambler 125, and can now be ridden by 16 year olds with a CBT.
Also on MoreBikes
- Husqvarna add Vektorr electric scooter to its e-mobility range
- Zongshen reveals Norton powered Cyclone RX6
- Honda offer tempting finance deals
Prices start from £1,999 plus on the road charges, and includes a two-year parts and labour warranty.
The Scrambler 50 comes in two colour variations, with a stealthy black version and a classy grey option for riders to choose from.
The new model features a reliable 50cc four-stroke, single-cylinder engine for fuel-economy and a low 780mm seat height, making it accessible to lots of riders. The bike features lots of high-quality components including LED lights, digital instruments and steel braided brake lines, to complete the contemporary look and performance.
The new WK Bikes Scrambler 50 is aimed at riders looking for a lightweight, small capacity machine with very low running costs. And with such an affordable price tag, it could be a serious alternative to buying a used bike too.
The first bikes are expected to arrive in the UK next month. Find out more at www.wkbikes.com
Scrambler 125: specifications
- 50cc 4 stroke, single cylinder engine
- 4 gears
- Delphi fuel injection
- 2.1kw @ 7500 rpm
- 2050mm (L)
- 770mm (W)
- 1055mm (H)
- 780mm seat height
- 11 litre fuel tank
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.