Husqvarna have revealed their first ever electric scooter concept – the Vektorr.
The factory say the eco-friendly electric scooter concept “brings the future of personal urban transport into the present”.
Also on MoreBikes:
- Zongshen reveals Norton powered Cyclone RX6
- Honda offer tempting finance deals
- Royal Enfield Twins FT to debut at UK Flat Track competition
Husqvarna have kept quiet about specifics, but the Vektorr will have a 28mph top speed and a maximum range of 65 miles, which fits into the target market of urban commuters who demand a compact transport solution.
The factory, who have been steadily growing their e-mobility offerings, said: “The Vektorr offers a tantalising vision of what Husqvarna Motorcycles’ move into electric urban mobility will look like. Progressive, innovative, stylish and unique, these values will be applied across the E-Mobility range.”
All three of Husqvarna’s new electric concepts were on display at the Pierer Mobility AG exhibition in the KTM Motohall in Mattighofen, Austria, including the folding e-scooter Bltz and the E-Pilen.
- BSH welcomes war hero Simon Weston CBE in journey to getting on the road - 13 October 2021
- The best routes in Snowdonia and the Brecon Beacons you simply have to try… - 9 October 2021
- PREVIEW: November issue of Back Street Heroes magazine - 6 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.