Piaggio has revealed an easy and affordable new electric scooter designed for youngsters.
Named the Piaggio ONE, the motorcycle was officially unveiled on TikTok of all places, a video social media platform used by younger people.
Also on MoreBikes
- Team Classic Suzuki unveils Katana build based on WSB GSX-R1000
- PM: President Joe Biden “actively engaged” in Harry Dunn’s case
- Stunning new makeover for Ducati Diavel 1260 S unveiled
The ONE will be available for around £2,500 and will be available in dealerships in July.
There will be a few different models, with differing power outputs and battery sizes to suit varying licence regulations and presumably to suit different budgets.
The bike also includes technology that changes according to ambient conditions, full LED lights, keyless start and two throttle maps.
It sticks with the standard scooter layout with a flat floor and pull out passenger pegs plus Piaggio also claims it’s the only e-scoot in this category that has a spacious luggage compartment under the seat.
Batteries will also be removeable to charge at home.
- The show must go on: Stafford Classic Bike Show is go, go, go! - 15 June 2021
- Piaggio ONE e-scooter designed for youngsters launched - 11 June 2021
- PM: President Joe Biden “actively engaged” in Harry Dunn’s case - 11 June 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.