Aprilia has just unveiled the latest version of its baby sportbike and naked for 2021.
The big changes for the new model year are the addition of a Euro 5 compliant engine, but there’re also some sharp new looks which have clearly been inspired by its big brothers.
Also see on MoreBikes
- Aprilia announce new SXR 50 scooter for 2021
- Aprilia reveal fresh 2021 RSV4 superbike range
- Aprilia reveal revamped SX and RX 125 models for 2021
Despite the tougher regulations for the Euro 5 engine, Aprilia has managed to keep power output the same – near the top of the 15bhp maximum defined by law.
But impressively it’s managed to slightly increase torque.
It gets a new dual-channel ABS unit (which has been reprogrammed to interfere less); there’re new tyres (including a more substantial rear); a more modern instrument panel and, of course, the sharp new bodywork which draws from its flagship RSV4 and Tuono.
There’s even a race replica of the RS 125.
- Honda’s new sport touring twin: the NT1100 - 21 October 2021
- WIN! We’ve got TWENTY pairs of tickets to Motorcycle Live up for grabs. Click HERE to enter. - 7 October 2021
- Ducati gives its Multistrada the V2 treatment - 7 October 2021
Does this get you revved up? Tell us why...
Subscribe to MoreBikes Newspaper
Get MoreBikes delivered through your letterbox every month. 12 issues for £15. Click here for more information.
Get MoreBikes.co.uk Updates
Enter your e-mail address below and you will receive biking news straight into your inbox...
You can unsubscribe at any time.